- Suitable for all Harley-Davidson models front and rear with male mount connection*
- fits various Harley-Davidson models from 1984 - today
- See below for detailed vehicle usage list
- adjustable tilt adjustment
- High gloss chromed steel
- Rubber inserts with anti-vibration and anti-slip properties
- Dimensions: overlay 104x35 mm, see pics for more
- Not comparable to the cheap quality like other suppliers
- For reference: OEM 33048-72, 50370-04, 50211-04, 50501800, 50901-84T
- Price per set = 2 pieces
*Caution: With Sportster models C/V/X Custom, Forty-Eight 48, Seventy-Two 72, these can only be installed at the front in conjunction with our conversion kit (item no. 533370)
We recommend the shift pedal from WTMT GmbH item no. 190073 in the same design, as well as the appropriate mounting parts for mounting on the crash bar
Fits Harley-Davidson with male mount front and rear 1984 to present (except Sportster 1200 Custom, Forty-Eight 48, Seventy-Two 72 2011 onwards and various new models with asymmetrical front mount such as FXCW, FXCWC, FXS, FXSB , FXSBSE and FXSE models 2008-2017, and rider and passenger pegs on Softail models 2018-later).
The rubbers have a vibration-damping property to ensure driving comfort.
Also perfect for use with forward control footrest systems due to the possible inclination adjustment.
Fixture dimensions: width 11.5mm, length 24mm, height 23mm, hole 9,6mm. Total length of the peg 128mm, diameter 35mm